Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to the Sneaker House


This is a post I came across today while doing my daily blog scroll and as soon as I saw it I stopped dead in my tracks. Apparently this is some of the collection that "Ricky" who owns LimitEditions in Barcelona, and just happens to have some of the illest sneakes around. As well as the Slam Jam Chapter of BCN known as Chikashitsu. And he also owns the Opium BCN shop that we all know to have one of the nicest Jordan accounts around. If that wasn't enough to he has put together one of the sicker DS collections I have ever laid eyes upon. The house is a converted 5 bedroom apartment which he has turned in to what I like to call "The Sneaker House" and hols some of the illest sneakes known to man kind. so let me stop talking and just check out the picks.

via Darrin Hudson Blog













No comments: